Winter isn’t quite over yet! These months have been so cold, dark, and dry. Here are some things to love to get you through the last stretch of the season!
1. This awesome CBD infused Lip Balm from Kind Lab. It’s been my savior keeping my lips hydrated during the dry winter season. I always check my bag to make sure I have it on me!
2. The Rosewood Neroli candle from Loxley and Leaf. The scent is so soothing and reminds me of how you would imagine a high end day spa smelling like. I love that Loxley and Leaf doesn’t use dyes and has a natural wood wick!
3. My Salem Style Purple Henna Pouch. I use this one in my big purse to carry advil and essential oils to be prepared for a head-cold that usually comes during this time of year.
4. This awesome Hot/Cold Pack from Payne & Comfort. Not only is the pattern super cool, it’s incredibly soothing. I usually use it as a hot pack, but I love knowing it could be a cold pack if I need it!
5. Tiger’s Eye from A Fine Balance Wellness. I met Anna right before the first ever workshop that I was on a panel for. We met in her beautiful space, and I told her how nervous I was to speak. She gave me this crystal and told me to rub it to help with anxiety. Now I always have it on me if I need it!
Stay Wild Moon Child xx Juls