Tween girls can be so hard to buy for! They are starting to lose interest in toys, but they’re not quite teenagers yet. So as far as gift ideas go, there is a lot of confusion! Here are some gift ideas for tweens for the tween girl in your life who you might be wondering, “what do I get??”
1. A Personalized Mickey Mouse Fanny Pack from The Fanciful Mouse. This bag has the trendy belt bag style with a whimsical design perfect for a tween! She’s going to love keeping her stuff in this bag when she’s on the go!
2. A Tie Dye Scrunchie from To Tie-Dye for Clothing. This scrunchie is perfect for her hair, or as an accessory on her wrist!
3. The ASHLEY Gathered Bamboo Tank from Jia Loungewear. She’s going to love how soft this shirt is, and how flattering it is. It’s super soft so when she’s home from school, it will almost feel like pjs!
4. A Hawthorne Ear Warmer from Salem Style. She’s going to love how soft it is, and how the twist detail is trending.
5. A Happy Ghost Desk Calendar from Keegsie Designs. This calendar is perfect for her homework space or getting ready area. She’ll love the different adorable ghost illustrations!
The best part about all of these gift ideas? They all come from small businesses! If you’re looking for even more small businesses to shop from this holiday season, check out the Shop 1-in-5 Pledge Small Business Directory.