A new favorite category returns for this year: Gifts for That Man In Your Life in 2022! Now he may be your husband or boyfriend, or whatever. You KNOW who I am talking about and you’re like “why are men SO DIFFICULT to buy for?” Well my friend, here are a few ideas to get you started. And he’s going to be so psyched.
1. A bar of Yule Soap from Plainville Homestead. He is going to love how it smells, and the fact that it’s made with a focus on sustainability, ethical supply chains, and human rights advocacy.
2. A tube of Magic Hand Cream from New England Apothecary. This cream isn’t just a hand cream, it’s made by a research scientist with dry skin and a cosmetic chemistry hobby, so this cream is a science-first custom designed formulas focusing on performance and texture.
3. The Tech Traveler Bag from Tripped Travel. He’s going to love that there is a place for everything and his cords and tech accessories will not be a tangled mess. Now he’ll be ready to go anywhere!
4. A Dunnie Beanie from Salem Style. This hat was specifically designed for Mr. Salem Style himself and has been a favorite among men for several years! Your guy is sure to love it as well!
5. A Terry Tracksuit Set from Beached Goods. It’s going to be cold, and he’s going to want to live his coziest life. This tracksuit will be perfect for those days when he’s looking to be extra comfy, in style.
The best part about all of these gift ideas? They all come from small businesses! If you’re looking for even more small businesses to shop from this holiday season, check out the Shop 1-in-5 Pledge Small Business Directory.