This was by far the most popular guide last year, so it’s back! Holiday Gift Guide – Gifts for Someone You Don’t Know Well.
Oh man! Haven’t we all been there?? A new coworker? Your neighbor? Someone you got for Secret Santa? Someone your sibling just started dating? Or even someone you just started dating???
It’s so tough because you want to give something thoughtful, but you’re not sure where to start. Here are some ideas that you really can’t go wrong with!
They’re all special items that will make the lucky recipient really excited! And maybe they’ll go from someone you don’t know, to someone you DO know??
1. A Lobster Towel from Clutch Towels. They’re going to appreciate a super-absorbent and quick-dry towel! It’s also ultra-compact, making it easy to pack & take anywhere. And it’s made from 50% recycled water bottles!
2. A bar of The Unusual Soap from That Crystal Queen. Everyone uses soap (hopefully) and with this unique crystal infused bar, you’re just giving the recipient some good energy! You can also let them know it’s vegan and cruelty free!
3. A Lunar Calendar from Laura King Paints. This beautiful calendar is a memorable alternative to a traditional calendar. With this calendar, the recipient will not only have a work of art, they will be able to keep track of the phases of the moon.
4. An Iced Coffee Cup Cozy from Salem Style. Because if they’re a human, chances are they need to stay hydrated. They’ll love that it can be used on cold and hot cups. Game changer!
5. A Pumpkin Pecan Waffles candle from Memoirs Candles. This candle is sure to make their home smell amazing and bring out joy. You can also feel good that it’s from a small business that specializes in clean, non-toxic products.
The best part about all of these gift ideas? They all come from small businesses! If you’re looking for even more small businesses to shop from this holiday season, check out the Shop 1-in-5 Pledge Small Business Directory.