So often gift guides are made for roles based on gender. And while we have a few of those in our collection, we canted to include a guide for our non-binary friends. These are great gifts for anyone, and are not gender specific. So if you’re looking for a gift for them, we’ve got you covered!
1. A Pass The Cider Candle from Soy Much Brighter. Not only does this candle smell like holiday happiness, it’s vegan and cruelty free from a brand that believes in creating products that don’t come at the expense of animals, people, or the environment. This candle is perfect for invoking warm and fuzzy feelings all winter long!
2. A Gold Sun and Moon Necklace Set from Goldenhour Goods. They can be worn as a set or individually. Goldenhour Goods is a queer, woman owned small business and everything is designed and hand assembled.
3. A Botanical Moon Print in Teal from Moondrop Collective. They’ll love this beautiful watercolor print to display in their home!
4. The Harmony Grove Scarf from Salem Style. They are going to love being wrapped up in a long chunky scarf. They can style it in a number of ways, so it’s sure to be a favorite this winter!
5. The Little Big Bag from From Esme. Who doesn’t love a great bag? The Little Big Bag is as stylish as it is functional. The waxed canvas and waterproof zipper protect your items from water as the softness of the material molds to your hip!