Here’s a new category for the 2021 Holiday Gift Guides – Gifts for That Man In Your Life. Now he may be your husband or boyfriend, or whatever. You KNOW who I am talking about and you’re like “why are men SO DIFFICULT to buy for?” Well my friend, here are a few ideas to get you started. And he’s going to be so psyched.
1. A bar of Fierce Man Soap from Soaps From A Chemist. And the fact that he will smell so good is kind of a gift for you too, right??
2. A stunning handmade Farmhouse Shave Bowl from Creek Road Pottery. He can also use the bowl to keep toiletries in as well.
3. A Celebration Beer Cake Mix from Molly & You. All he needs to add is a beer and an egg and *poof* he’ll make delicious treats.
4. The Dunnie Beanie from Salem Style. Because we could all use a great hat, and he’ll love how this one looks and fits.
5. A jar of Awaken Coffee Scrub from simple in nature. He’ll love the smell, and will feel refreshed.
The best part about all of these gift ideas? They all come from small businesses! If you’re looking for even more small businesses to shop from this holiday season, check out the Shop 1-in-5 Pledge Small Business Directory.