This was by far the most popular guide last year, so it’s back! Holiday Gift Guide – Gifts for Someone You Don’t Know Well.
Oh man! Haven’t we all been there?? A new coworker? Your neighbor? Someone you got for Secret Santa? Someone your sibling just started dating? Or even someone you just started dating???
It’s so tough because you want to give something thoughtful, but you’re not sure where to start. Here are some ideas that you really can’t go wrong with! They’re all special items that will make the lucky recipient really excited! And maybe they’ll go from someone you don’t know, to someone you DO know??
1. This Don’t Be Afraid to Take Whisks Pot Holder Gift Set from Bobbi Jean K. Because who doesn’t love some motivation? And a great pun??
2. The Salty Soap Trio from Salty Girl Beauty. Because literally everyone could use a set of awesome soaps that smell oh so good!
3. A Swedish Dishcloth from A Drop In The Ocean. And pro-tip from the shop owner, wrap this dishcloth around a bottle of wine for an awesome host gift idea!
4. The Iced Coffee Cozy from Salem Style. Because if they have ever had a cup of anything cold to drink, they’ll appreciate the wonders this little cozy can do!
5. The Christmas Treats Gift Box from Miller Road Made. Because who doesn’t love a cozy winter day wrapped up in a box??
The best part about all of these gift ideas? They all come from small businesses! If you’re looking for even more small businesses to shop from this holiday season, check out the Shop 1-in-5 Pledge Small Business Directory.