Tween girls ( and non-binary tweens) can be so hard to buy for! They are starting to lose interest in toys, but they’re not quite teenagers yet. So as far as gift ideas go, there is a lot of confusion! Here are some gift ideas for the tween girl or non-binary tween in your life who you might be wondering, “what do I get??”
1. A Super Cozy Young Readers Gift Set that comes with a book and pouch of cocoa from Misplaced Muse Creative
2. An Essential Oil Diffuser Bracelet from Lunabella Bracelets that she’ll not only love the look of, she’ll love the essential oils that help her stay calm before the big test!
3. A Rainbow Wire Bookmark to help keep her place, whether she’s reading for school, or for fun, from WireCreationsbyJules
4. A Personalized Rainbow Mug from Stick’em Up Baby, so she can have her go-to mug for her cocoa or a cup tea!
5. A handmade crochet scrunchie from Salem Style. She can rock it in her hair, or wear it on her wrist. Just don’t tell her you did it first in the 90’s…
The best part about all of these gift ideas? They all come from small businesses! If you’re looking for even more small businesses to shop from this holiday season, check out the Shop 1-in-5 Pledge Small Business Directory.