If you have been a follower of Salem Style for a little while, you will know that around here, we’re all about autumn! The fall season is definitely a fan favorite, and we welcome it. To get into the spirit of the season, here are a few awesome handmade items to make your home more cozy.
- this candle from Soy Much Brighter that will make your home smell like a cozy cabin in the woods.
- a handmade match holder from DieheartBoutique to display all of those matches you will need to light candles.
- this banner from LovingLeighYours that will be there to remind you if you need it.
- a throw blanket from VillagerHome to wrap up in or become a cocoon.
- a blanket ladder from BarnwoodUSAHomeDecor to turn your collection of snugly blankets into decor
- this microwavable neck wrap from PayneAndComfort to give you some smoothing relief.
- a bunch of faux greenery that looks incredibly real from HandcraftsInStudio, especially if you struggle with keeping plants alive.
- this pillow from GatheringHomeDesigns that you will want to snuggle up with.
- a set of floating shelves from TheHeartlandWoodCo to instantly add coziness to any room (and keep you organized!)
- and finally, a doormat from DeclarationHome to let everyone know before they event enter how cozy your home is.
Want to see more? Check out all of our awesome guides here
Disclosure: Salem Style is a part of affiliate advertising programs. This means that if you click and/or make a purchase through certain links this site or any related social media platforms, we may make a commission from that click and/or purchase. Although we participate in these programs and have sponsored posts, all opinions are our own.